The best way to learn is by making, and you can create real games with our step-by-step tutorials:
Learn the core library
See additional methods and properties of copies, camera, rooms, and procedurally create tilemaps, backgrounds, and new copies.Go to ct.js docs →
Notable additions in ct.js v1.5
- ct.backgrounds and ct.tilemaps — two new built-in APIs appeared for your needs in procedural generation.
- ct.place got a bunch of tracing functions that you can use to test for collisions in an arbitrary area. See them in a new doc page at ct.js.
- ct.tween module got three new interpolation methods thanks to kkornushin: elastic, bouncing motion, and motion with backwards overshoot. See ct.tween's docs at your ct.js editor.
- You can now mark a room as a UI layer in room's properties instead of using
- New methods: ct.types.isCopy, ct.u.hexToPixi, ct.u.pixiToHex.
Get the cheatsheetDownload the cheatsheet →
Join the community
Join our Discord server to meet other game developers, receive help, aid others, and share your creations. Alternatively, you can also post on our forum.Discord Server → Forum →
Set up a dev environment to run a local docs server and use simple Markdown syntax to write new tutorials and send fixes.Visit the repo →